luni, 11 iunie 2012

FitPerez.Com : WWE Divas Champion Layla Has A Life Of Ease

WRESTLING, 11-IUNIE-2012
 Layla recently wrote a blog on FitPerez.com. She talks about how the gym is her boyfriend , how her injury stopped her from working out and how she missed it so much, her daily workouts which consists of weight training, pylometrics, and cardio, and lots more. Read it below :
I start with that question as every morning I ask myself “Do you want a life of ease???”
Hhmmmmm.
The obvious or easiest answer would be YES…… But then again what true results would I get out of my workouts? So I make the decision to go to the gym and give it my all and end up feeling like I’m on “TOP OF THE WORLD!!!”
My workouts are a huge factor in my life. I openly joke on twitter (@mslayel) and in person that “Gym” is my boyfriend……the man in my life.
As I like to go to the “Gym” as soon as I get up (see he’s the first thing I think about!! I’m such a good girlfriend) due to the fact if I let the day go on and the later it gets I sometimes lose energy so I find it harder to go……as I am sure many of you can relate. Well for a period of time last year, I lost out on some quality time with “Gym.”
In May 2011, I suffered a torn ACL and MCL and had to have surgery to repair my knee. I couldn’t workout for over 7 months and during that time I noticed drastically how much working out had a positive effect on me physically & emotionally. Think about it. Have you ever left after a workout session wishing you never worked out? I guess even when feeling a little gloom working out just briefly can lift up your mood. During my recovery I had come to the point where I missed working out so much!!!!

Sursa: http://laylael.org/?p=1976

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu