joi, 11 iulie 2013

The Bella Twins - FitPerez.COM Blog: Schedule your fitness like a WWE Diva

WRESTLING | RAW | SMACKDOWN | THE DIVAS | The Bella Twins, Brie Bella & Nikki Bella | 11 IULIE 2013

Nikki and I might be very similar, but there’s a difference to our fitness. As twins we love to keep our physical identity alike but our bodies don’t function the same. Here’s my way to keeping twin magic going for The Bella Twins.
Being a WWE Diva means being on the road weekly. Scheduling and consistency don’t fit in as much as I would like, but I always make my own time for fitness. I make sure I’m active daily and here’s a look at what a week looks like for me:
Every Monday is RAW TV, which means cardio day. I make sure I get in at least 30 minutes, whether it’s on the treadmill or elliptical.
Tuesday is a travel day home for me…this means yoga time! I’m addicted to hot yoga! Not only do I sweat out toxins and calories, but I’m releasing tension and clearing my mind.
Wednesday and Thursday is where I get killed by my trainer Mark Shane. We do an intense workout that consist of light weights, cardio and tons of reps. He mixes up what body parts to work on, but the majority of his workouts are full body. My abs are constantly working!
Friday and Saturday are either a travel day or, if I’m lucky, I’m home. If I’m home I enjoy a session with my trainer or spin class. I LOVE Soul Cycle!! If I’m on the road I find a gym and put together an intense work out. I always start with cardio to warm up my muscles and then head straight to the weights. I use techniques from my trainer: squats, lunges, curls and abs are always my go to. I’m knowledgeable enough to know how to work those areas on my own. Educating yourself to properly use weights with movement is so important. It prevents you from injury and gives you the exact results you want. Yes a good booty!
Sunday is my lazy day! But I usually throw in a power walk, depending on where I am.
Working out is not the only thing that keeps me in shape, it’s also my eating habits. I hate to say it, but your food intake is extremely important. Learn to be moderate, cut out snacking and have one day a week that’s your cheat day. Don’t diet, but create a healthy lifestyle and staying in shape will become second nature.

- WWE Diva and star of the upcoming show Total Divas, Brie Bella!

Sursa: www.bella-twins.net

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu