luni, 29 aprilie 2013

WWE SUPERSTAR and CELEBRITIES Unite for SANDY RELIEF

WRESTLING | LAYLA EL | 29 APRILIE 2013 | Posted by: Sarah || Filed in: Appearances, Events || April 4th, 2013
Four new photos have been added to the gallery from the Sandy Relief Party. Layla looks absolutely gorgeous, check it out!

During Wrestlemania week, WWE helped the people who were affected the the terrible Hurricane Sandy. The party was co-hosted by Vince McMahon and Sean Combs. I’ve added 3 new stunning photos of Layla from the Sandy Relief Party. Layla looks absolteuly gorgeous in her black dress. Be sure to check out the pictures.
Co-hosted by WWE Chairman and CEO Mr. McMahon and Sean “Diddy” Combs, and boasting a guest list that included New York City MayorMichael Bloomberg, New Jersey Lieutenant Governor Kim Guadagno, Nicole Snooki Polizzi and Hoda Kotb, the live auction saw guests cast bids on an array of one-of-a-kind, personalized experiences, including the chance to rub shoulders one-on-one with WWE Superstars and celebrities alike.
The evening began with a red-carpet ceremony hosted by WWE Diva Natalya and continued seamlessly into the live auction — co-hosted by Joe Buck and The Miz — before shifting gears once again into a VIP fete where Questlove of the Roots spinned tunes throughout the famed Gotham hotspot.
All proceeds will benefit The Mayor’s Fund to Advance New York City and the Hurricane Sandy New Jersey Relief Fund, both of which continue to provide assistance in the wake of the storm.
WWE 2013 Hall of Fame InducteeMick Foley recalled how the storm hit home for him. “I had a personal encounter where I ended up donating my dining room furniture. I thought I was just finding a good home for it. I didn’t realize the recipients had lost everything in Sandy,” he said.
“It wasn’t just furniture for them; it was symbolic of a new start. My family had trees down blocking our road. We were without electricity for 10 days, but other than that, we were fine. Other families are still struggling in Sandy’s aftermath. It’s really important to have these events to remind people of that struggle.”
Excited about being part of the night, Dolph Ziggler said, “It’s great kicking off WrestleMania week by giving back to the victims of Sandy from New York and New Jersey. It’s cool to bring more attention to this great cause.” When asked if he had his eye on any items at the auction, Mr. Money in the Bank replied, “Hopefully there will be something like a trip for two to not be around The Miz. I’ll bid on that,” he joked.
WWE Divas Champion Kaitlyn was also part of the evening’s festivities. “I’m very honored to be part of this. I think this is a great thing that we’re doing, auctioning off WWE and celebrity experiences for a great cause,” she said.Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn
Sports reporter Michelle Beadle weighed in on WrestleMania being in the N.Y. Metro area. “As much as I wanted to go last year, I just couldn’t. When they said it’s going to be in New Jersey next, I said, ‘That’s it. I’m there! It’s my backyard.’
“It was such a traumatic moment for this side of the country. I love the fact that this night is about helping those people out, people whose houses are completely gone and they still need help,” Beadle said. Regarding the showdown between WWE Champion The Rock and John Cena at WrestleMania, she declared, “I truly believe Cena wins it.”

Related Links :
WWE> Signings/Events> 2013> Sandy Relief Party




Sursa: www.laylael.org

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu